Thursday 6 February 2014

Caricatures are always fun. This caricature of Kobe Bryant was my entry to the Facebook Caricature community. It encourages me to think from a different perspective when I am stuck with my own concept. At times I need to break away from the concept I am hanging with, other wise I will get carried away.

My earlier office. not much to look at as all the chairs are equally behaving like the employees, or rather the employees behaving like the chairs. I can't tell.

Testing of an illustration style for one of my friend's requirement.

This was fun as the concept designer wanted to have a trainer as the anchor of a Denim publicity. I was not sure what he was looking for. So I made him looking like the director. This was one of the early sketches directly drawn with Wacom tablet.

Me and my Wacom Test result. I didn't like the way the guy ended up looking at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment